Monday, March 29, 2010

FB Stalking Anyone?

I'm am now guilty. I don't really think I've done it before. And in my defense, my friend Cece did it...but I encouraged it. And took advantage of the findings ;o) This very hot guy, who we've dubbed "the cuteness", though we now know his name, came out to Habitat to volunteer a couple of weekends ago. Cece knew his friend from high school, so she added him on facebook, and then from a photo on his page, found "the cuteness" because he was tagged. I then added him as a facebook friend. It's pathetic, I know. Especially because I'm moving in 3 weeks and I'll most likely never talk to him, even if he adds me on facebook. I just had to share. I'll consider this my confession, just cuz it makes me feel better to share my little story of ridiculousness with you all :o) Let this be just one example of the reasoning I gave for why I titled my blog A Guide to Jewish Dating. Fabulous :o)

1 comment: