Wednesday, June 16, 2010

FML

This is a bad post. Not a good post. I woke up this morning to find three rejection letters from jobs I've applied for. Two, not a big deal, but the third, the one I've been dying to get! And to top that off, the letter said they got so many applicants they didn't even look at all the resumes. They're interviewing some now and if they don't find anyone in them, they'll dive into more resumes. #*&$^#!!!! That's what I have to say about that! I emailed them straight back with my resume and cover letter reattached telling them I am perfect for the job and I really feel they should consider me for this round of interviews. Who knows if that will accomplish anything, but OMG! I can't take this anymore! I apply to BAZILLIONS of jobs and drop of resumes at a BAZILLION of places that probably aren't even hiring but I have to keep trying SOMETHING! And how many interviews have I had? One. And that was only because one of my BFF's uncle's new the VP. And it didn't even get me anywhere. Things are not going so well. I don't even know what I'm going to do anymore. UGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment