It's super stormy outside! Has been since late last night! It has generated much excitment (some is just my personal excitment). Let's start at the beginning, cuz it's a very good place to start.
So last night I had to put ear plugs in. Why you may ask. Because my window is super-de-duper crazy! I dont think the two panes are connected because as the wind blew the window clanged and banged and rattled! Plus it doesn't seal completely closed. I could hear tons of stuff going on outside. There is a tarp overhang covering a boat outside my window and it came loose and was flapping lots. Loud. Plus, it's gravel outside my window (under the boat) and the rain was making loooouuuud noises on it. In a puddle I'm assuming. Therefore...ear plugs.
Drive to work...I may need new windshield wipers.
Then...lovely storminess all day. Lovely.
Then...Cece and Jessica and I went to lunch and when we came back and were crossing the street, Lito came out and was like, "run the other way!" and then we looked up and saw one of the electrical poles outside our building is propped up on the pole next to it! The wind blew the crazy thing over! The warehouse is currently w/out power. (Why couldn't it have been the office?) ;-)
Anyways, that's just some of my personal excitement and some whole Habitat office excitment.
In other news, I've made a new contact w/ the president of the local campus chapter...here's hoping he's hot! haha.
Ciao ragazzi!
No comments:
Post a Comment