I have been absent after an...unfortunate incident with my blog. You may or may not know what I'm talking about...but it scared me from blogging for a while. But I'm semi-back. Anyways, I have returned in order to tell you of a little dream I had...
In my dream, I had just finished college and was returning to high school (naturally) to take a class called Calculus & Music. My hs band teacher, Mr. Williams, was team teaching the class w/ my hs math teacher, Mr. Carter. I feel as though I took the class w/ people from hs...although I only remember having interacions w/ my fellow trombone players. Anyways, some calculus people came into the class to play us a video of the research they'd done about how you can find calculus in the music. It was super like a discovery channel show. I distinctly remember them narrating along to images of an orchestra w/ the music in the background and the close-up of a cello player getting all into it. It was not Yo-Yo Ma. To make things even weirder, we began to play and then became a part of this documentary. We were the image of a classroom full of kids observing an orchestra video and then in turn, joining in w/ the video as the narration moved from on the video to us becoming a video w/ the narration narrating us! Super weird. I woke up thinking...wtf.
No comments:
Post a Comment