Thursday, May 21, 2009

Planes, Trains, and Automobiles

Well, I'm back. Life's been going well. I had a lovely trip back to Idaho for the weekend, though I still didn't have enough time to see everyone. I did not want to come back to California at all but now that I'm back, it's not bad at all. I'm really not that far away and even if I don't have any close friends yet, I still know people, which is nice.
Updates w/ me...I'm going camping w/ Jackie and John this weekend and I can't wait! I'm driving down w/ Nell, a girl I work with. She has a friend in San Diego she wants to go see. Meiko and Matt Nathanson are coming in concert the end of June!!! And....drum roll please, Dane Cook is coming to San Jose on May 30th!!!! Super excited to go to that.
I'm looking into the possibility of going to a Conan O'Brian show!!! and also Ellen!!!! Basically, I'm super excited to start doing things. I just need to start finding people to drag along! :o) Kimberlea, you are one of those people. Woot!
Life is going well, just in general. Not really and exciting stories...I think that's actually all I've got! I will get better at this blogging thing some day :o)

2 comments:

  1. i requested Conan tickets today. it's done through a lottery system. i will let you know if my email is magically chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. also, i need some advice on jewish dating. get blogging!

    ReplyDelete